There are no items in your cart.
We strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction and pride ourselves on our customer service. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase you can return it to Mag Dump within 7 days of the purchase date subject to the terms and conditions below.
Please read the conditions below! If conditions are not met Mag Dump reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 20%.
- RMA Number: All returns need a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. This can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Shipping: You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with your return.
- Return Shipping Options: For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to make the return delivery. It is highly recommended shipping with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance for your return shipment. We are not responsible for lost return shipments.
- Local Returns: If you are local to us you may return your item us in person.
- Missing Deliveries: Claims for missing items or packages must be received by Mag Dump within two business days of tracking showing "delivered".
- Returned products must be in unused, unaltered condition with the original, undamaged packaging within 7 days of the purchase date for refund, credit or exchange.
- Any product that has been removed from the packaging or has the manufacturer seal broken is not returnable.
-Any product that has been installed or inserted is not returnable. Product fit and compatibility is the responsibility of the customer.
- Mag Dump will not accept returns for used or opened products due to the incorrect ordering of the item under any circumstances.
Defective or Damaged in Transit
- Defective products may be returned to us within 7 days of purchase for a refund or exchange regardless of whether or not the product has been opened or used.
- All defective product returns are tested upon receipt; any item determined to not be defective will be subject to a restocking fee or returned to the customer at the customers expense.
- Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within 2 business days of receipt of the product.
- Exchanges: If an exchange item cannot be sent for any reason, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Returned/Unclaimed Orders: Any refused, undelivered or abandoned package will be subject to a 20% service fee.
- Restocking Fees: Any orders over $800 will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
If, for some reason, you wish to cancel your order prior to shipment, you can contact us to request a cancellation. Orders may be may be cancelled up to the point when the shipping label is created. Once an order is marked shipped, it cannot be cancelled and you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
To request cancellation of an order please email email@example.com.
Refunds & Credits
Once your return is received and inspected by Mag Dump your refund (minus any applicable fees) will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company it may take an additional 2-10 business days for it to post to your account. Finally, orders can not be modified or cancelled once the have been sent to shipping.
1481 Southford Road
Southbury, CT 06488
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on new items are final. Photos will be provided when available.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer Data Privacy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you.
We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction.
The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction.
The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security.
Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption.
A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.